/ /

Work Permit

Hong Kong has a significant size of expatriates from all over the world, enjoying a cosmopolitan lifestyle while they can always find suitable schools for their children or enjoy international cuisines, including those from their home countries. Click here to find out how to get a work permit in Hong Kong.

Quality Migrant Admission Scheme

The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) aims to attract talented people from the Mainland and overseas to develop their careers in Hong Kong. Under this Scheme, applicants do not need to acquire an offer of local employment beforehand. Learn more about the QMAS points-based system and how to make an application here. Also find out if you are one of the talents most needed in Hong Kong out of the 11 professions under the Talent List.

Working Holiday Scheme

If you are a Swedish or UK National passport holders aged between 18 and 30 wishing to take up short-term employment and/or enrol in a short study/training courses whilst on holiday in Hong Kong, the Working Holiday Scheme may be something that you can consider. For Swedish nationals, please click here for more details. For UK nationals, please refer to here for details.

Native English Language Teachers (NET) Scheme

The Hong Kong SAR Government has always accorded great importance to the teaching of the English language. We annually recruit native speakers of the English language to teach English in Hong Kong primary and secondary schools. For more details, please click here.

For further details about working in Hong Kong, please visit the following websites: -